Your security is our priority. DMI has strict policies on the handling of data.
We have a comprehensive information security program defined by policies created by the CDK Global Security Office (GSO), implemented by DMI, and monitored by DMI and our GSO. All security measures are then validated through independent third party audits.
- With DMI, dealers own their data and control who and how it’s accessed.
- DMI does not share any data without permission. We collect data exclusively for our clients, on their behalf and for their sole use.
- We conduct annual SSAE16 audits with a top five global public accounting firm.
- DMI has an enterprise class infrastructure hosted in Tier III/Tier IV data centers. Planned availability exceeding 99.987%.
- Three geographically diverse data centers designed and tested to 24-hour Recovery Time Objective/Recovery Point Objective. (RTO/RPO)
- DMI applications are based on industry-standard N-Tier application architectures providing high security, scalability, and availability.
- Data in transport is encrypted and only utilized in data centers and associate facilities—every desktop and every laptop is encrypted.
- DMI associates must complete annual security training and agree to corporate security policies.
To learn more about DMI Data Security strengths, please contact us.
TALK TO DMI TODAY: 512.349.9360